For the witch, the intuitive woman, the wild woman!
ADD MAGIC AND INSPIRATION TO YOUR ALTAR!
Aylmer, Quebec Artist
Produced in Montreal, Quebec
The most beautiful black and gold altar cloth for your sacred space!
I wanted to create an altar cloth that will also be useful for you to connect to the feminine cycle;
Each of the figures represents a phase of the cycle linked to the phase of the moon.
☾ Spaces to make a card draw with cardinal points
-North: actions to take
-West: What is behind me
-East: What lies in front
-South: Where I come from
Can be used as a scarf, tarot card wrapper, card reading, gift wrap and decoration for your sacred space!
Wheel of Life:
The most beautiful navy blue and gold altar cloth for your sacred space!
I wanted to create an altar cloth that will also be useful for you to connect to the universe!
• Made of polyester, charmeuse satin
• Ultra-soft fabric with a slight sheen, imitation satin!
• Each altar cloth is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
• Print is vibrant and will never fade in the wash.
• Machine wash cold with phosphate-free detergent. Air dry, iron for synthetic fabric. May shrink slightly after first wash.
All elements are interconnected;
- The seasons of the year
- Zodiac signs
- The flowers associated with each zodiac sign
- The four elements
- Celtic wheel festivals
- The phases of the female cycle and their archetypes
GOLDEN HERBS AND FLOWERS and ASTRO SIGNS
January: Capricorn- Arnica, Horsetail, Boneset
February: Aquarius – Skullcap, Eucalyptus, Hemp, Violet
March: Fish- Mugwart, Coqueliquot, Hoya
April: Aries – Nettle, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn
May: Taurus – Rose, Yarrow, Elderberry
June: Gemini – Feverfew, Passion Flower
July: Cancer – Blue Lotus, Moon Plant, Jasmine
August: Leo – St. John's wort, dandelion, saffron
September: Virgo – Valerian, Lavender, Ginkgo
October: Libra – Rose, Hibiscus, Motherwort
November: Scorpio – Woodworm, Damiana, Basilisk
December: Sagittarius – Agrimony, Sage, Honeysuckle
Everything is part of the great cycle of life!